Fast, Friendly Service
Staffed by licensed heating and air conditioning professionals, John’s Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning has the tools, equipment, and experience to keep your equipment running smoothly, and your home feeling comfortable.
From needing a new furnace or A/C, to repairs and preventative maintenance to your current set up, they’re the name to remember!
All services include:
- Free in-home consultation with an HVAC specialist
- Professional help choosing the right energy-efficient system for your home
- Proper sizing of equipment
- Convenient pay and financing options with approved credit
- Full factory warranties on all equipment and labor
New Installations, Upgrades & Replacements
Your comfort system is likely the biggest use of energy in your home! Having a properly designed and installed heating and air conditioning system will have a huge impact on your energy costs.
Indoor Air Quality Specialists
With today’s tightly sealed, well insulated homes, the air inside your home can be 2-5 times more polluted than the air outside. Let our HVAC specialists take a look at your home!
Regular maintenance helps prevent small problems from growing into big ones.
- Longer lifespans for your equipment
- Lower utility bills
- Reduced need for repairs
- A more comfortable indoor environment
- Protection for your investment
John’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning offers annual service agreements as well, which can reduce the cost of a Performance Tune-Up.
Ask about your service agreement options today.
The benefits of an extended warranty:
- Plan and project your costs while protecting against increases in parts or labor
- Factory warranties usually expire prior to the end of the equipment′s life cycle
- Extended warranties can cover all costs and labor during the insured period
- Peace of mind knowing your equipment is covered
Ask one of our specialists to explain the extended warranties available for your new or existing equipment.
Sheet Metal Fabrication
Designed for HVAC applications, master craftsmen form each piece in the company’s own shop. This in-house fabrication ensures a higher level of quality AND faster installation.
Unfortunately, many homes have inefficient filters, which trap less than 10% of the circulating particulate. This creates sizeable deposits of dust and other contaminants.
So get them cleaned!
- Safeguarding your health by eliminating potential allergens
- Eliminating the dirt that acts as food for dust mites, bacteria, mold, and other microorganisms
- Higher efficiency for your heating and A/C systems
- Fresher, cleaner air
From light commercial to industrial HVAC applications, our Commercial Department is ready to take care of you.